1. The endocannabinoid system is a neuromodulatoy system that plays a crucial role in the central nervous system. This system is made up of cell receptors that act like little locks on the surface of your cells. They are the body's natural THC. Plant cannabinoids were discovered first and THEN they were discovered in the body.
2. These receptors are found concentrated in some parts of the body more than others. If your body doesn't produce enough endocannabinoids, it can be problematic. Enzymes in your body interact with the endocannabinoid system. If your system is not balanced, then CBD can work magic with your enzymes. CBD, which is non-psychoactive and non-habit forming introduces the right amount of endocannibanoid back into your system.
3. People often joke about the wide variety of seemingly unrelated conditions that CBD oil ingestion has the ability to affect, but we now know that most of these conditions are all regulated by the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) in the body of all species that have a backbone or vertebrae. Most lifeforms that came before us also have had endocannibanoid systems (even nematodes).
4. Cannabinoids are designed to link to receptors which activates a neuon into action, thus setting off a response for homeostasis (balanced bodily functions) and healthy functioning.
5. As of December 2018, the average research ino ECS has produced on average three scientific papers relating to cannabinoids being published every single day for the last two decades! It there wasn't something to all of this, no one would be spending any more time and money proving over and over again the beneficial aspects of CBD.
THE ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM